oil change light stays on after i reset it
oil change light on 2001 Oldsmobile Alero
2 answersAugust 07, 2010
2 answersDecember 18, 2010
2 answersAugust 08, 2010
1 answerOctober 21, 2009
5 answersSeptember 29, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
2001 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 43) in Fairport, NY
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($262 - 411) in Lone Mountain, TN
- AC Compressor Replacement ($676 - 927) in King William, VA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,009 - 1,303) in Siren, WI
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Medicine Lake, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($682 - 729) in Zavalla, TX