Had my oil changed about 2 weeks ago. Whenever turning left or right it sounded like an object was moving in the same direction I was turning. I looked under the hood for anything that may have been loose but have not found anything. Now it sounds like I am dragging something when my car is running. I have not noticed any leaks and am not sure what to tell the repair shop.
Oil change issues on 1996 Nissan Sentra
Asked by for the 1996 Nissan Sentra
1 answerMarch 02, 2016
1 answerMay 08, 2013
2 answersNovember 20, 2014
1 answerSeptember 13, 2010
0 answersJune 13, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- U1000, P0705,1722, 1705,1726,1777,0740,0745,1217 codes and high temp reading
- Engine light on. Was told that would need to replace 2 catalytic converters.
- Poor acceleration and gear shifting, loud noise that increases with speed...
- wipers still have power but i think a gear broke in the motor.
- Rough idle and sluggish acceleration
1996 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Winthrop, NY
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($472 - $570) in Saint Charles, VA
- Alternator Replacement ($337 - $425) in Cordova, NC
- Head Gasket Replacement ($892 - $1,396) in Fairton, NJ
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($201 - $251) in Corinna, ME
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($380 - $509) in Peralta, NM