Had my oil changed about 2 weeks ago. Whenever turning left or right it sounded like an object was moving in the same direction I was turning. I looked under the hood for anything that may have been loose but have not found anything. Now it sounds like I am dragging something when my car is running. I have not noticed any leaks and am not sure what to tell the repair shop.
Oil change issues on 1996 Nissan Sentra
1 answerMarch 02, 2016
1 answerMay 08, 2013
2 answersNovember 20, 2014
1 answerSeptember 13, 2010
0 answersJune 13, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights