Had my oil changed about 2 weeks ago. Whenever turning left or right it sounded like an object was moving in the same direction I was turning. I looked under the hood for anything that may have been loose but have not found anything. Now it sounds like I am dragging something when my car is running. I have not noticed any leaks and am not sure what to tell the repair shop.
Oil change issues on 1996 Nissan Sentra
1 answerMay 08, 2013
1 answerMarch 02, 2016
2 answersNovember 20, 2014
1 answerSeptember 13, 2010
0 answersJune 13, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- Where are the air sensors located.
- Why My drive shaft under the drive wheel keeps leaking despite repeated repairs?
- the car started and dies then starts up. Now it has now power .
- All week it was driving fine but now my car won't start
- has a hissing sound. When decelerating no power shuts off drive 20mph fine