Had my oil changed about 2 weeks ago. Whenever turning left or right it sounded like an object was moving in the same direction I was turning. I looked under the hood for anything that may have been loose but have not found anything. Now it sounds like I am dragging something when my car is running. I have not noticed any leaks and am not sure what to tell the repair shop.
Oil change issues on 1996 Nissan Sentra
1 answerMay 08, 2013
1 answerMarch 02, 2016
2 answersNovember 20, 2014
1 answerSeptember 13, 2010
0 answersJune 13, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- What does an evaporative emission control systems malfunction?
- How much does it typically cost to have the code reset for the radio?
- My rpms jump to 2 when I start the car. It makes a weird noise only once when im
- My car starts up but once I put it into drive or reverse it dies out
- Air conditioner also gas smell