Is your oil change and filter estimate the dealer price and include synthetic oil?
Oil Change & Filter Estimate on 2007 Honda Accord
ANSWER by Jim Taddei ,
February 08, 2011
The oil and filter change estimate does not include a synthetic oil change from the dealer at this time. You may be able to get a synthetic oil change from an independent shop for a price near at the high end of the range, but most likely not from the dealership.
3 answersSeptember 08, 2010
3 answersDecember 07, 2010
1 answerJune 22, 2010
3 answersFebruary 22, 2011
2 answersMarch 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- It will turn over but not start sometimes it sounds like it catches to start don
- 1989 HONDA ACCORD//AFTER DRVING FRO ABOUT 20 MINUTES CUTS OFF
- the odometer characters are only half displayed
- 89 honda accord lxi/ parts is needed /discontinue parts/hose fuel strainer/
- what are the best tires for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan?
2007 Honda Accord Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($297 - 392) in Goshen, CA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($298 - 386) in Grapeview, WA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Linn Grove, IA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($98 - 114) in Glen Allan, MS
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Barnhill, IL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($503 - 1,240) in Buttzville, NJ