Is your oil change and filter estimate the dealer price and include synthetic oil?
Oil Change & Filter Estimate on 2007 Honda Accord
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Jim Taddei ,
February 08, 2011
The oil and filter change estimate does not include a synthetic oil change from the dealer at this time. You may be able to get a synthetic oil change from an independent shop for a price near at the high end of the range, but most likely not from the dealership.
3 answersSeptember 08, 2010
3 answersDecember 07, 2010
1 answerJune 22, 2010
3 answersFebruary 22, 2011
2 answersMarch 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
2007 Honda Accord Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($92 - 128) in Goshen, CA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($163 - 237) in Grapeview, WA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($119 - 233) in Linn Grove, IA
- Thermostat Replacement ($101 - 143) in Glen Allan, MS
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Barnhill, IL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($27 - 44) in Buttzville, NJ