do you change oil filter everytime you change oil.
oil change on 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe
1 answerApril 04, 2015
1 answerMay 20, 2014
1 answerMay 26, 2012
1 answerAugust 26, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- Just bought a 2000 Tahoe very well maintained, 3rd owner 200,000 hwy miles.
- Stalls sometimes starting and fuel/gas smell and a little leaks from top of the
- Is there a common problem with the air compressor? On 2nd one need another.
- My key wont come out some times when i put my truck in park what could problem b
- The tailgate will not open. The fob will not unlock it nor will button/handle.