I change my own oil in my C240 and want to know how to reset the engine maintenance notification on the control panel.
Oil change on 2002 Mercedes-Benz C240
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Protech2989 ,
August 26, 2009
Reset Maintenance Service Reminder - Turn Ignition switch to position 1. Press button 1 and hold. Turn Ignition switch to position 2. After 10 seconds a signal sounds and ther display shows 7500 miles. Release button 1.
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C24033 reports
3 answersNovember 11, 2010
Exhaust spews white smoke I changed spark plugs and all coils. Did proper oil change. Car runs smooth but ever so often spews the white smoke.
1 answerMarch 26, 2016
3 answersMay 16, 2010
2 answersSeptember 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
- The car starts for a minute runs rough and dies over and over
- My key doesn't want to turn in my ignition what do i do to get it to turn key un
- Why is my cluster LCD screen is blank
- Why mercedes benz seem like it going to turn off after stop at the red light?
- When I turn on the car it says restraint system Workshop is there a trick to tur
2002 Mercedes-Benz C240 Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Omar, WV
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($112 - 187) in Amargosa Valley, NV
- Heater Core Replacement ($975 - 1,227) in Trenton, TN
- Alternator Replacement ($466 - 1,145) in Mermentau, LA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,049 - 1,080) in Logan, UT
- Engine Mount Replacement ($456 - 560) in Pawling, NY