I change my own oil in my C240 and want to know how to reset the engine maintenance notification on the control panel.
Oil change on 2002 Mercedes-Benz C240
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C24033 reports
3 answersNovember 11, 2010
Exhaust spews white smoke I changed spark plugs and all coils. Did proper oil change. Car runs smooth but ever so often spews the white smoke.
1 answerMarch 26, 2016
3 answersMay 16, 2010
2 answersSeptember 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
- The car starts for a minute runs rough and dies over and over
- My key doesn't want to turn in my ignition what do i do to get it to turn key un
- Why is my cluster LCD screen is blank
- Why mercedes benz seem like it going to turn off after stop at the red light?
- When I turn on the car it says restraint system Workshop is there a trick to tur
2002 Mercedes-Benz C240 Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($489 - 691) in Omar, WV
- Fuel Filter Change ($129 - 178) in Amargosa Valley, NV
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Trenton, TN
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($406 - 539) in Mermentau, LA
- Tie Rod Replacement ($406 - 521) in Logan, UT
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis & Testing ($70 - 89) in Pawling, NY