Where is the oil plug and filter
oil change on 2002 Saturn L100
The oil drain plug is at the rear of the engine oil pan slightly toward the passenger side of the engine. The oil filter is in a housing front of engine toward gear box has a "cap over the housing".
2 answersSeptember 12, 2010
2 answersOctober 21, 2010
1 answerApril 15, 2015
0 answersFebruary 21, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L100 Questions
- What are the two blue lights in the top of the instrument panal above the speedo
- Why would a timing belt skip a link or break? Oil always changed every 3K miles
- I just learned my timing belt may be broken. What are my options for repair?
- What causes my transmission to shift really hard? it never did it in the past
- Why would the ignition module continue to fail?
2002 Saturn L100 Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($311 - $550) in Priest River, ID
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in De Kalb, MS
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Barberville, FL
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($264 - $426) in Addison, IL
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($703 - $911) in Eure, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($165 - $197) in Advent, WV