I was changing my wife oil and Filter on her car, I was told I need a 54mm, 14 flute oil filter wrench to remove the oil filter elelment. If this is the truth, Where can I buy one at?
Oil change on 2011 Toyota Camry
1 answerDecember 06, 2009
Verified for the Toyota Camry9 reports
3 answersAugust 30, 2013
1 answerJanuary 30, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My car won't start? New fuel pump, new coils, new coils?
- Updating software for on board computer OR resolving PO 776, PO 793?
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced