I have only driven the car, at very slow speed, for about 4,000 miles in the last 2 years. I had it serviced at a Porsche dealer before moving. I moved overseas and brought the car with me and now am wondering if I need to change the oil or can wait for a few more miles. It has about 41,967 miles now and had about 38,000 when I got it. The oil is still very clear.
Oil Change on 2003 Porsche Boxster
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor ,
March 22, 2011
If the oil is clean, leave it be. Most Porsche vehicles require a full-synthetic oil and can be run for extended drain intervals.
1 answerOctober 29, 2013
Verified for the Porsche Boxster35 reports
1 answerApril 30, 2011
0 answersOctober 29, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
- Dssh lights stay on battery goes dead
2003 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($478 - 743) in Seagrove, NC
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($744 - 863) in Lahmansville, WV
- Heater Hose Replacement ($176 - 250) in Gibson, TN
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($543 - 623) in Morehead City, NC
- Antilock Brake System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Gray, LA
- Engine Oil Pressure Sensor/Switch Replacement ($76 - 259) in Jacksboro, TX