Where is the filter located? Picture would also be appreciated.
Oil change on 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Verified for the Chrysler PT Cruiser25 reports
1 answerApril 02, 2009
2 answersApril 09, 2009
1 answerOctober 04, 2015
1 answerApril 17, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler PT Cruiser Questions
- malfunction light stays on
- Car is heating. Changed thermostat. Radiator makes a rumbling noise
- is there a separate fuse for the cigarett lighter? I can't find that fuse.
- My door locks keep clicking lock , unlock but the pins are not going up or down
- My hatchback/trunk will not open; what can I do to get it fixed?