86 jetta oil light and buzzer sound while under 2.5 rpm but oil is full pump and sensor are good. What else could it be?
Oil buzzer and light under 2.5 rpm on 1990 Volkswagen Jetta
0 answersJune 06, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
1990 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement (Diesel) ($204 - 447) in Milladore, WI
- Battery Replacement ($143 - 221) in Crestline, OH
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($158 - 621) in Eureka, KS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($241 - 370) in Eagle Lake, MN
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Bristol, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($361 - 511) in Terra Alta, WV