86 jetta oil light and buzzer sound while under 2.5 rpm but oil is full pump and sensor are good. What else could it be?
Oil buzzer and light under 2.5 rpm on 1990 Volkswagen Jetta
0 answersJune 06, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1990 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($193 - 244) in Milladore, WI
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Crestline, OH
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 156) in Eureka, KS
- 120,000 Mile Service ($546 - 782) in Eagle Lake, MN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($824 - 924) in Bristol, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($30 - 80) in Terra Alta, WV