with 53K odo, it started to burn oil in big quantities with no reason. The car is sending big quantities of smoke from exhaust. We change motor seals and nothing change.
OIL BURNING on 2004 Volvo S80
Verified for the Volvo S8033 reports
1 answerMay 02, 2015
2 answersDecember 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- I had a leak inside driver side then my gauges STOPPED working most of the time
- Car will crank but will not start. Gauges on gas or not working just the CEL Will illuminate. The car will start for a few seconds and then die.
- How do you fix error code 3542 in a 1999 S80?
- How can i upgrade the gearbox software?
- what is draining my brand new battery ? Ive had two batteries same problem.
2004 Volvo S80 Estimates