with 53K odo, it started to burn oil in big quantities with no reason. The car is sending big quantities of smoke from exhaust. We change motor seals and nothing change.
OIL BURNING on 2004 Volvo S80
Verified for the Volvo S8031 reports
1 answerMay 02, 2015
2 answersDecember 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- Estimated repair cost of wiper fluid tank replacement?
- My 2005 volvo S80 shut off when driving and will start back up about 10 minutes
- How to get to rely switch
- My radio and dashboard do not work, I can't control temperature, How do I fix?
- check engine light won't go out. diagnostic codes,2900,120D,121B