How much should it cost to have both the oil pan gasket and the transmission pan gasket replaced ?
oil and transmission pan gaskets. on 1999 Buick Park Avenue
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
April 09, 2009
Check the RepairPrice Estimator for the Auto trans gasket: http://repairpal.com/estimator Not sure about the oil pan gasket though.
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1999 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($279 - 752) in Bentonia, MS
- 82,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Kurthwood, LA
- 40,000 Mile Service ($65 - 133) in Panola, OK
- Heater Core Replacement ($482 - 658) in Anamoose, ND
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,096 - 1,217) in Erwin, SD
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($146 - 170) in Ash, NC