The oil and battery light stays on even after you turn off the car and remove the key. Sometimes the security light will also stay on. The ignition switch has been replaced.
oil and battery light stays on on 2004 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
- Traction control light abs light n engine light all came on at once
2004 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,009 - 1,303) in Johnsonville, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($135 - 202) in Hilger, MT
- Brake Drum Replacement ($323 - 615) in Lynn, AR
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Darling, MS
- HVAC Blower Motor Replacement ($128 - 236) in Leeper, PA
- Air Conditioning Compressor Replacement ($567 - 693) in Holland, MA