The oil and battery light stays on even after you turn off the car and remove the key. Sometimes the security light will also stay on. The ignition switch has been replaced.
oil and battery light stays on on 2004 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
2004 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Johnsonville, IL
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hilger, MT
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($153 - 306) in Lynn, AR
- 22,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Darling, MS
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($248 - 259) in Leeper, PA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Holland, MA