The oil and battery light stays on even after you turn off the car and remove the key. Sometimes the security light will also stay on. The ignition switch has been replaced.
oil and battery light stays on on 2004 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- Where is the water pump??
- Is there a fuel filter on my 02 Alero. It acts as if there is something plugged
- Clicking noise from front end..
- Runs great drive it 100 miles and motor just stops.will turn over but won't start. When it sits for a few hours it starts.
- Can't trun the buzzing sound off it stays on all the time