Dealer suggested a BG oil additive at my 30,000 mi Maint 2 service. Is this necessary? It is $25 above the standard oil change which includes a 4 mo road service. Already have AAA.
Oil additives on 2007 Buick LaCrosse
2 answersNovember 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- How to repair the automated solid panel below sun/moon roof. Won't stay closed.
- I replaced the module and crank sensor but still not firing or injectors
- What would be the cost to have loose wiring for the drivers side head light
- Lost all power while driving on freeway... Whats the issue???
- what do i need to do in order to make the car stop running hot?