There is no more smoke after that and if I stop the car and in an hour or so I restart the car there is no smoke. Car did pass emission test.
often when I start the car I get blue smoke then it stops and readout says "OK" on 2001 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days
- Where can I get a replacement bolt that is part of the water pump housing and is hollow with holes in it connecting one of the coolant lines to the water pump
- Must replace a blower motor and control unit. Are there any specific tests, too?