odometer work sometimes may log 500 miles after driving for months and i know i have driven over 10,000 miles.
odometer on 1995 Nissan Altima
2 answersJune 20, 2012
1 answerJuly 27, 2010
1 answerAugust 30, 2014
0 answersAugust 24, 2014
3 answersFebruary 25, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
1995 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,182 - 1,556) in Fordyce, NE
- Clutch Replacement ($800 - 1,195) in Coral Springs, FL
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - 60) in Aberdeen, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($284 - 731) in Vinton, IA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($202 - 389) in Romulus, NY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($280 - 970) in Uniontown, MO