When I'm backing out of driveway, my car seems to make a clicking noise like when the wheels make a complete rotation, there is a clicking sound at that point. It only happens in reverse, not in drive. I think it comes from the right front side but an not sure since I have the driver side window open while others are closed. The noise may be coming from somewhere else but it does sound like the front right side. Thank you.
Odd noise when in reverse on 1998 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?