When I'm backing out of driveway, my car seems to make a clicking noise like when the wheels make a complete rotation, there is a clicking sound at that point. It only happens in reverse, not in drive. I think it comes from the right front side but an not sure since I have the driver side window open while others are closed. The noise may be coming from somewhere else but it does sound like the front right side. Thank you.
Odd noise when in reverse on 1998 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
1998 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($224 - 299) in Hazel Hurst, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Stratton, NE
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($290 - 418) in Noxen, PA
- Radiator Replacement ($328 - 499) in Laketown, UT
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($655 - 964) in Eddyville, IA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($440 - 551) in Chippewa Falls, WI