When I'm backing out of driveway, my car seems to make a clicking noise like when the wheels make a complete rotation, there is a clicking sound at that point. It only happens in reverse, not in drive. I think it comes from the right front side but an not sure since I have the driver side window open while others are closed. The noise may be coming from somewhere else but it does sound like the front right side. Thank you.
Odd noise when in reverse on 1998 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
1998 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($249 - 549) in Hazel Hurst, PA
- Starter Replacement ($292 - 516) in Stratton, NE
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($75 - 96) in Noxen, PA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - 319) in Laketown, UT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($327 - 499) in Eddyville, IA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($403 - 538) in Chippewa Falls, WI