When I'm backing out of driveway, my car seems to make a clicking noise like when the wheels make a complete rotation, there is a clicking sound at that point. It only happens in reverse, not in drive. I think it comes from the right front side but an not sure since I have the driver side window open while others are closed. The noise may be coming from somewhere else but it does sound like the front right side. Thank you.
Odd noise when in reverse on 1998 Pontiac Grand Am
Asked by for the 1998 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- I bought spark plugs and wires for a 2004 not 2002 can I use them still?
- Making a growling noise gets louder the faster I go only does it moving
- Cruise control won't work
- is there anyway i can tell on my own if i just need brake pads or a rotor too?
- How do I use cruise control on a 96 Pontiac grand am
1998 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($629 - $1,064) in Hazel Hurst, PA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($143 - $211) in Stratton, NE
- Thermostat Replacement ($199 - $257) in Noxen, PA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Laketown, UT
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($659 - $1,001) in Eddyville, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($590 - $660) in Chippewa Falls, WI