Has good battery.
ODB II not ready for catalytic converter and oxygen sensor. Need drive cycles. on 2002 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
2002 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($392 - 838) in Slaterville Springs, NY
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($290 - 418) in Kennard, NE
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($291 - 521) in Uriah, AL
- Transmission Fluid Change ($115 - 140) in Mc Cool, MS
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($102 - 122) in Alvord, IA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($104 - 133) in Rock City Falls, NY