Has good battery.
ODB II not ready for catalytic converter and oxygen sensor. Need drive cycles. on 2002 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
2002 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($296 - 717) in Slaterville Springs, NY
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($267 - 363) in Kennard, NE
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($1,016 - 1,258) in Uriah, AL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($265 - 438) in Mc Cool, MS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($310 - 411) in Alvord, IA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($70 - 133) in Rock City Falls, NY