squealing sound every 10 startups lasting 5 seconds or so.does not continue while under way
occasional squealingstartups on 2001 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
2001 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Rapid City, SD
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 151) in Phyllis, KY
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($847 - 2,133) in Las Vegas, NM
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Fort Ann, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($381 - 696) in Waynesburg, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($184 - 245) in Dunkirk, NY