On occasion the engine seems to hesitate or miss. There has also been times that the guages quit working and the engine stalls, only to restart with no problems. I have already replaced the Crankshaft Positioning Sensor switch. This helped for a short period, however the problem is beginning to reappear. Could it be the sensor again?
Occasional Engine Miss on 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Repair and Maintenance
- 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Maintenance Schedule
- 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Problems(25)
- 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Repair Estimates
- 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Q&A(147)
- 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recalls(4)
- 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Shops
- 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- I had a ESIM System reading.Whats the average price to replace the mmonitor?
- Well no oil being in my car make my car run hot?
- Bought used. Battery just put in. When sitting still will shut off. What's wrong
- How do I reset the ACD relay fault on a 2001 Jeep grand Cherokee
- why wont my car move after a rebuilt tranny
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($342 - 521) in Prince George, VA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($195 - 237) in Donnellson, IL
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($198 - 292) in Barker, TX
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Taylor, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($44 - 74) in Georgetown, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($201 - 216) in Virgilina, VA