sometimes it is weeks before the light comes on. is this correctable or just one of those unsolveable warning light problems.
occasioally my air bag warning light comes on. is this a problem? on 1999 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I get shocked when I touch the backing plate of my distributor when testing
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
1999 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mc Intosh, NM
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Boiling Springs, NC
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Temple, GA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in La Pryor, TX
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,065 - 1,104) in New Philadelphia, PA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Lanesboro, PA