hi when i try to use the scanner i keep getting data link error what does this mean and what do i do to get the codes so i know whats wrong with this car thanks
obdII codes on 2005 Mitsubishi Galant
1 answerNovember 23, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- What does it mean when the SRS light is on?
- Why does does my car roll back on hills and I have an automatic transmission?
- How do you know when you need a serpentine changed or when it's going out?
- 2003 galant speedometer stops randomly while driving at different speeds
- When I first started start car in the morning while she is idling is vibrating
2005 Mitsubishi Galant Estimates
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($17 - 23) in Camden Wyoming, DE
- Head Gasket Replacement ($904 - 1,236) in Fairview, KY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($235 - 332) in Mohawk, WV
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Mountain Top, PA
- Fuel Tank Filler Cap Replacement ($29 - 52) in Water Valley, KY
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($166 - 194) in Moravia, NY