Check engine light showed, an OBDII scan was done and revealed P0420 and P0430, Please help
OBDII check was carried out which gives P0420 and P0430, Kindly advise on 2004 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
2004 Toyota Camry Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Laveen, AZ
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($384 - 870) in Worland, WY
- 82,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Perrysville, OH
- 130,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Bridgehampton, NY
- Engine Oil Cooler Replacement ($820 - 974) in Placerville, CO
- Starter Motor Replacement ($278 - 426) in Redwood, MS