I would like to know the difference between these two codes po and a co code? also I pulled up a code co265 on my 2000 gmc Sonoma 2.2 which says its a solenoid valve relay circuit. wheres it located, and how can I fix it?
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- Replaced windshield wiper motor and circuit board wipers stay in an up position
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
2000 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- 145,000 Mile Service ($53 - 95) in Sardis, TN
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($415 - 573) in Oldham, SD
- Transmission Fluid Change ($136 - 177) in Timnath, CO
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brandsville, MO
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Ripley, MS
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($127 - 310) in Louisburg, KS