I would like to know the difference between these two codes po and a co code? also I pulled up a code co265 on my 2000 gmc Sonoma 2.2 which says its a solenoid valve relay circuit. wheres it located, and how can I fix it?
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
- how do I replace the ignition actuator (rack kit) on 1991 gmc sonoma
- When accelerating and rpm's near 3000, the voltage drops and all electrical quit
- When I accelerate and my speed gets up to 35mph I start to hear this crackling