I would like to know the difference between these two codes po and a co code? also I pulled up a code co265 on my 2000 gmc Sonoma 2.2 which says its a solenoid valve relay circuit. wheres it located, and how can I fix it?
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
- how do I replace the ignition actuator (rack kit) on 1991 gmc sonoma