the code says "runner position sensor switch"... What does that exactly mean and where in motor is it located so I can get new part and how much will part(s) cost /
OBD2 code p0217 is to do with what in car and what do I need & do to repair it. on 2007 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2007 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($187 - 487) in Quincy, KY
- AC Compressor Replacement ($548 - 1,413) in Saint Marys, OH
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($147 - 179) in Hualapai, AZ
- Thermostat Replacement ($130 - 171) in Blanch, NC
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($69 - 206) in White Bluff, TN
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($187 - 383) in New Lisbon, NJ