battery is good.
OBD II not ready for catalytic converter and oxygen sensor. I need drive cycle on 2002 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
2002 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 233) in Slaterville Springs, NY
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($239 - 415) in Kennard, NE
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Uriah, AL
- 75,000 Mile Service ($80 - 127) in Mc Cool, MS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($403 - 538) in Alvord, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($629 - 729) in Rock City Falls, NY