Code P0135 bank one sensor one. I changed the sensor on the driverside exaust and the same code keeps coming up. Do you think the sec air system is causing this problem because the only thing that stays incomplete when the code pops up.
OBD 2 keeps marking the same code P0135 on 1999 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
- how do I replace the ignition actuator (rack kit) on 1991 gmc sonoma
- When accelerating and rpm's near 3000, the voltage drops and all electrical quit
- When I accelerate and my speed gets up to 35mph I start to hear this crackling