Code P0135 bank one sensor one. I changed the sensor on the driverside exaust and the same code keeps coming up. Do you think the sec air system is causing this problem because the only thing that stays incomplete when the code pops up.
OBD 2 keeps marking the same code P0135 on 1999 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
- how do I replace the ignition actuator (rack kit) on 1991 gmc sonoma
1999 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($148 - 196) in Harriston, MS
- Brake Pad Replacement ($192 - 283) in Eureka, MT
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($587 - 1,233) in Preston, GA
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 95) in Dunkirk, IN
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($374 - 1,301) in South Barre, VT
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($228 - 261) in Dumas, AR