Code P0135 bank one sensor one. I changed the sensor on the driverside exaust and the same code keeps coming up. Do you think the sec air system is causing this problem because the only thing that stays incomplete when the code pops up.
OBD 2 keeps marking the same code P0135 on 1999 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- Replaced windshield wiper motor and circuit board wipers stay in an up position
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
1999 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($351 - 589) in Harriston, MS
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Eureka, MT
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($69 - 95) in Preston, GA
- 10,000 Mile Service ($53 - 95) in Dunkirk, IN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($212 - 317) in South Barre, VT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($347 - 415) in Dumas, AR