c oolant level ok but should replace coolant. think this is thermostat. anything else to considered? 107500 miles on veh.
o4 3.5 chry concordelxi idle 15 min no heat until rev up engine 20 seconds on 2004 Chrysler Concorde
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- I need help identifying two parts on the engine.
- Could there be a link between too much coolant and an intermittent starter issue
- list of tools I need to take out and install a radiator on a 04 Chrysler Concord
- automobile starts on good , just travels in low gear
- Where can a find a Body Control Module with three hook-ups to replace mine