c oolant level ok but should replace coolant. think this is thermostat. anything else to considered? 107500 miles on veh.
o4 3.5 chry concordelxi idle 15 min no heat until rev up engine 20 seconds on 2004 Chrysler Concorde
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- Where can a find a Body Control Module with three hook-ups to replace mine
- Rumbling sound, feel vibration from radiator area when car warms up, no overheat
- What would be bubbling out antifreeze on top of cover rt in middle above fans
- I have starting Issues, the car turns over but doesnt start?
- NEED LOCATION OF TORQUE LOCK UP PLUG ON TRANSMISSION. NEED TO UNPLUG IT. AS THE CAR WANTS TO STALL WHEN YOU COME UP TO A STOP LIGHT.