The o2 sensor will not go off. The car runs fine. Mechanics cannot find anything wrong with the car. How do we get the senor to go off?
o2 sensor on 2003 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
2003 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($298 - 422) in New Oxford, PA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Del Rio, TN
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 45) in Park Rapids, MN
- 75,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Akron, AL
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($146 - 244) in Cannelton, IN
- Brake Shoes Replacement ($139 - 238) in Graymont, IL