The o2 sensor will not go off. The car runs fine. Mechanics cannot find anything wrong with the car. How do we get the senor to go off?
o2 sensor on 2003 Hyundai Elantra
1 answerApril 17, 2010
1 answerJanuary 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- The check eng. light to not come on when the ing.switch is in the run position
- My elantra it will turn over but it won't start and the check engine don't come
- Where is the steering wheel lock located?
- Is there a recall for problems with the steering on the 2001 Hyundai Elantra GLS
- air conditioner makes noise when on what could this be?