The o2 sensor will not go off. The car runs fine. Mechanics cannot find anything wrong with the car. How do we get the senor to go off?
o2 sensor on 2003 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2003 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($303 - 415) in New Oxford, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Del Rio, TN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($157 - 256) in Park Rapids, MN
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($653 - 1,010) in Akron, AL
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($69 - 82) in Cannelton, IN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($135 - 176) in Graymont, IL