I have a code that reads bank 1 sensor 2 which o2 sensor is this the one on exhaust manifod or after the convertor? their like 85 dollars i don't want to buy both of them thanks.
o2 sensor on 2001 Hyundai Elantra
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2001 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($156 - 295) in Point Pleasant, WV
- 120,000 Mile Service ($298 - 422) in Klondike, TX
- Water Pump Replacement ($390 - 518) in Hercules, CA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Perry, ME
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($181 - 215) in Central City, NE
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Germantown, TN