can I get a good discrpptive location of the upstream O2 sensor, I will be removing and replacing it.
O2 Sensor on 1999 Lincoln Navigator
1 answerDecember 08, 2009
2 answersDecember 01, 2010
1 answerOctober 15, 2010
1 answerDecember 27, 2010
2 answersMay 30, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Navigator Questions
- did i mess up my engine??
- Left Power Deployable Running Board keeps going in & out while stopped or in mot
- None of the windows,moonroof,quarter panel windows or stereo work. Have any idea
- i just wanna know if is posible to put a torque converter 7.2 in a lincoln 5.4 ?
- My truck overheated and it is pouring water out on the top and on the back side of the heater core but I can't find a hole in any hose