The O-ring seals in the AC couplings can develop leaks. The condenser can also crack and leak, which is sometimes misdiagnosed as a leaking coupling. The condenser cracks out of sight, under the radiator support, so it looks like the coupler is leaking. Leak testing with fluorescent dye will help locate the exact source of the leak.
AC Not Cold Due to Refrigerant Loss on Mazda Navajo
4 people reported this problem
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
Most Common Mazda Navajo Problems
Most Recent Mazda Navajo Problems
- Engine Stalls when Coming to a Stop, Rough Idle
- Crank but No Start Condition
- Problem With Idle Air Bypass Valve May Cause Engine Performance Problems
- O-ring seals in AC couplings may leak/condensors may crack
- Change Power Steering Fluid to Avoid Steering Pump/Gearbox Problems
- Front Brake Caliper Pins Can Corrode and Cause Brakes to Stick
- Updated Differential Clutch Kit Available if Rear End Noise is Heard
- Noise Over Bumps Due to Radius Arm Bushing Wear