I have a oil leak i took took it to a mechanic he told me the O-ring needs to be replace, how much would it cost me to replace it?
O-ring replacement on 1997 Nissan Maxima
2 answers 2 comments
which o ring? to reseal what
COMMENT by zucyq ,
July 24, 2012
i believe its the water pump and another where the water drain plug is located...
Verified for the Nissan Maxima23 reports
1 answerJune 09, 2015
2 answersJuly 24, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- Oil leak - valve cover gaskets - keep checking oil dipstick until repair?
- Have a coolant leak and can not find it but lose a gallon every few days
- I have a 1999 maximum and my rpm will not rise above 2500
- Had all motor mounts all done + caliber but my car excellorated from 45 to 70
- estimate to change motor mount
1997 Nissan Maxima Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bowie, AZ
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - 60) in Westport, MA
- 22,500 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in Hastings, FL
- Starter Replacement ($347 - 413) in Longmont, CO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($455 - 537) in Crescent Mills, CA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Grandin, ND