Thanks for the info. I am going to try that today.If I need the nozzle, does it have to come from Toyota?
Nozzle on 2000 Toyota RAV4
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd,
April 03, 2009
Yes, it is a specialized part and should not be too costly.
1 answerApril 01, 2009
1 answerApril 18, 2011
1 answerJanuary 21, 2010
2 answersNovember 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- WhY won't my brake lights go out after engine is off
- When making left turn only, loud "clunk". Not all the time. What up?
- How can I make the "beep on my keyfinder louder?
- Please advise me as to how to remove my back seats.
- Why does my car randomly stall and not restart right away, no check engine light