Thanks for the info. I am going to try that today.If I need the nozzle, does it have to come from Toyota?
Nozzle on 2000 Toyota RAV4
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd,
April 03, 2009
Yes, it is a specialized part and should not be too costly.
1 answerApril 01, 2009
1 answerApril 18, 2011
1 answerJanuary 21, 2010
2 answersNovember 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Air conditioning does not work been charged several times with die no one can fi
- Why does it make sound when u shut the car off?
- electrical problem, disco. battery for performance issues, then hooked back up, now dash completley off, shifter , back lights..ect
- Why does my 2008 RAV4 going through CVC axles every six months.? Also after changing front wheel bearings front brand-new rotors and brand-new brakes all around my CVC shaft became loose again is this connected ?
- My Sunroof is stuck open. Any ideas on how to get it closed.