Thanks for the info. I am going to try that today.If I need the nozzle, does it have to come from Toyota?
Nozzle on 2000 Toyota RAV4
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd ,
April 03, 2009
Yes, it is a specialized part and should not be too costly.
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Broken timing belt. Are my valves bent
- Suspect something is stuck in the gear box making 2nd gear inaccessible
- Car won't start on its own. Jump start works but dies after a few minutes.
- my check engine light and 4wheel drive light is on var may be in 4x mode
- why does my rav4 smoke when am driving without ac,but with AC it does not
2000 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Lincolnshire, IL
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($85 - 106) in Springview, NE
- 125,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Mc Kenzie, TN
- 140,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Webster Springs, WV
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($106 - 126) in Newington, NH
- Window Switch Replacement ($492 - 590) in Christiana, TN