Thanks for the info. I am going to try that today.If I need the nozzle, does it have to come from Toyota?
Nozzle on 2000 Toyota RAV4
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
April 03, 2009
Yes, it is a specialized part and should not be too costly.
This week's top 10
2000 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Lincolnshire, IL
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($142 - 174) in Springview, NE
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Mc Kenzie, TN
- AC Condenser Replacement ($801 - 1,092) in Webster Springs, WV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($350 - 461) in Newington, NH
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($532 - 1,237) in Christiana, TN