when i turn the ignition everything comes on but the engine makes a clicking noise almost like its trying to catch but it cant. i though maybe it was just flooded so i let it sit for a few hours and that didnt help at all. could it have something to do with the water that leaked in to the passenger side and trunk or is my car just completely screwed up? :(
now my car wont even start what now? on 2001 Plymouth Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Neon Questions
- The power steering fluid leaks.
- Wats wrong if the car jus all of a sudden starts smoking and shaking
- I replaced the a heater core on a 2000 plymouth neon. And now wipers won't work
- I have a Neon that is no crank, no start. I have been troubleshooting, and I want to see if what I think it is makes sense, and if there is anything I haven't thought to check yet that could be the problem. I'll explain everything in the details. Thanks!
- What cause engine to jump when AC turned on
2001 Plymouth Neon Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($174 - 223) in Monument, NM
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Shermans Dale, PA
- Clutch Replacement ($658 - 894) in Ramona, SD
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($143 - 209) in Nashua, IA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($57 - 70) in Detroit, MI
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($663 - 713) in Dugger, IN