I took a ride for 15, 20 minutes and came back home and i checked down my car was leaking. And thank you yea my car was lean because of air/fuel ratio.
now my car is leaking, on 2003 Dodge Neon
Verified for the Dodge Neon13 reports
1 answerJune 20, 2014
1 answerOctober 20, 2013
1 answerDecember 31, 2011
1 answerJuly 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Car starts here and there and then stopped.
- I have another code I would like to see what it will tell me what the problem is
- I start car it idles then dies i have to keep gas pedal pressed when i let off
- My 04 Neon always idles a bit rough. Has 77k on it and runs great otherwise.
- how much does it cost for oil pan replacement
2003 Dodge Neon Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 46) in Mexico Beach, FL
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($121 - 171) in Glenshaw, PA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($186 - 304) in Robertsdale, AL
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Burnside, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($57 - 73) in Kenyon, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,367 - 1,402) in Mc Gregor, TX