my car wont start, its not the starter or ignition switch, battery, and or the coil. all litghs and bells work, runs fine when i push start it, but turn it off and nuthing. whats my problem???
!nothing! on 1992 Ford Escort
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Brian Glastetter ,
June 13, 2011
Chances are that you may have a cable or wiring concern. Check for power at the starter as a buddy puts the key in the start position. Depending on your transmission configuration, the clutch switch or nuetral safety switch may be faulty also.
2 answersApril 14, 2014
1 answerJanuary 02, 2012
2 answersJanuary 15, 2009
5 answersDecember 02, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1992 Ford Escort Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($88 - 182) in Smithers, WV
- 5,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Leland, MI
- Brake Drum Replacement ($374 - 512) in Wood Dale, IL
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Keithville, LA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($268 - 363) in Webster Springs, WV
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Pep, TX