my car wont start, its not the starter or ignition switch, battery, and or the coil. all litghs and bells work, runs fine when i push start it, but turn it off and nuthing. whats my problem???
!nothing! on 1992 Ford Escort
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Brian Glastetter ,
June 13, 2011
Chances are that you may have a cable or wiring concern. Check for power at the starter as a buddy puts the key in the start position. Depending on your transmission configuration, the clutch switch or nuetral safety switch may be faulty also.
2 answersApril 14, 2014
1 answerJanuary 02, 2012
2 answersJanuary 15, 2009
5 answersDecember 02, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1992 Ford Escort Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($75 - 112) in Smithers, WV
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Leland, MI
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($295 - 422) in Wood Dale, IL
- EGR Valve Replacement ($154 - 229) in Keithville, LA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($168 - 240) in Webster Springs, WV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($160 - 230) in Pep, TX