I just got this car so I don't know how it drove in the past but it seem to maybe need shocks (?) every bump is very noticable and it bottoms out all the time backing out of the driveway with no add'l weight. Also there is a deep kind of grind sound when I brake. It also shakes when it gets to 60mph?? Thanks so much for any help.
Not sure what is going on with my car? on 1997 Dodge Intrepid
2 answersMarch 08, 2015
2 answersApril 06, 2010
4 answersApril 20, 2009
1 answerJanuary 02, 2014
1 answerApril 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- My car is over heating The water pump and thermostat hoses have been replaced
- Would a 2005 Dodge Intrepid steering knuckle work on a 2000 Intrepid???
- it died on acceleration now its running ruff not throwing codes and i checked spark plugs still good what could it be
- What vehicles have interchangeable parts especially headlights with a 1997 dodge intrepid
- error p1391code ckp or cmp sensor intermittent