I just got this car so I don't know how it drove in the past but it seem to maybe need shocks (?) every bump is very noticable and it bottoms out all the time backing out of the driveway with no add'l weight. Also there is a deep kind of grind sound when I brake. It also shakes when it gets to 60mph?? Thanks so much for any help.
Not sure what is going on with my car? on 1997 Dodge Intrepid
2 answersMarch 08, 2015
4 answersApril 20, 2009
1 answerJanuary 02, 2014
2 answersApril 06, 2010
1 answerApril 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- gas leak smell around the fuel injector
- When turning the key on dashboard lights wont cut on only the oil light
- how many shop hours to make these repairs. think he is padding hours.
- I have to floor the pedal to get up to 50 mph, then ck engine light comes on
- Just replaced fuel pump & filter but my car still won't start or stay what to do