I just got this car so I don't know how it drove in the past but it seem to maybe need shocks (?) every bump is very noticable and it bottoms out all the time backing out of the driveway with no add'l weight. Also there is a deep kind of grind sound when I brake. It also shakes when it gets to 60mph?? Thanks so much for any help.
Not sure what is going on with my car? on 1997 Dodge Intrepid
2 answersMarch 08, 2015
2 answersApril 06, 2010
4 answersApril 20, 2009
1 answerJanuary 02, 2014
1 answerApril 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- Why does smoke pour out from under the hood when the ignition is turned off?
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.
- What is causing my car to overheat if I have enough coolant?