Engine light started to go on after I hosed off the engine. Light blinks on and off. Not having any signs of a bad converter as discribed on the web. Dealer wants to jump right in and change converter, shouldnt we troubleshoot with new sensors first. Autozone ck'd w/ diagnostic, most likely Faulty HO2S, rich air/fuel ratio, lastly was faulty converter
Not sure if I need a new Cat converter or is it just an O2 sensor? on 2003 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2003 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($518 - 771) in Port Republic, MD
- Starter Replacement ($217 - 285) in Wauna, WA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($227 - 345) in Skyland, NC
- AC Condenser Replacement ($499 - 590) in Gamaliel, KY
- Window Switch Replacement ($252 - 508) in Williamstown, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($384 - 412) in Muldoon, TX