why will my s4 for turn over but not start?
not starting up on 2001 Audi S4
May 28, 2010
It could many things, so first check for any codes for a sensor that may be worn out. then see if you have spark, then if you have spark then check for fuel by checking fuel pressure. these are the basic procedures for checking a crank but no start condition. Also does the key icon keep flashing because that would be a security-key-code problem.
1 answerJanuary 24, 2010
1 answerApril 22, 2010
1 answerJanuary 16, 2014
1 answerOctober 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Audi S4 Questions
- Do I need to replace my rotors when doing my brakes on my car.
- 2004 Audi S4 CEL too rich
- S4 timing chain
- I am buying a used car, what are the major issue I should look for.it has 110k thanks
- new coolant sensor not working ign. test pin3 2 vlts in pin 4 2 vlts out? I know I need 5 vlts.what regulates the 5 vlt delivery is it the ECM? I have checked every fuse relay re doing connections ect.. Thank you!
2001 Audi S4 Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($639 - $854) in Ider, AL
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($714 - $1,031) in Harpers Ferry, WV
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($386 - $887) in Fredericksburg, IN
- Thermostat Replacement ($600 - $771) in Bay Saint Louis, MS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($359 - $491) in Littleton, CO
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($291 - $350) in Gouverneur, NY