no problems drove to store, and it would try to start, but not enough to turn engine over. What are thing to check. can it be alarm system (kill switch)
not starting on 1996 Dodge Viper
Verified for the Dodge Viper22 reports
0 answersJuly 20, 2016
2 answersJanuary 31, 2016
2 answersAugust 12, 2013
0 answersMay 28, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Viper Questions
- Dash air flow control won't switch from defrost to floor or dash. Defrost only.
- The car makes growling noise when I turn right. never when going straight.
- Driving and the car died. Started again went 30 feet died again. No power no gas
- low idle / exhaust leak
- Battery is drained because of alarm system even though it is off.True or false?
1996 Dodge Viper Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($631 - 896) in East Stroudsburg, PA
- 24,000 Mile Service ($146 - 220) in Lilliwaup, WA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($125 - 265) in Caledonia, MN
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($72 - 116) in Cisco, GA
- Backup Lamp Switch Replacement ($76 - 89) in New Providence, PA
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($175 - 240) in Jasper, MO