REPLACED IGNITION COIL, BATTERY AND CONNECTIONS, AND FUEL FILTER. TURNS OVER BUT STILL WONT START.
NOT STARTING on 1994 Volkswagen Jetta
3 answersJanuary 21, 2010
3 answersApril 29, 2011
1 answerAugust 17, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?
- car dies while driving and sometimes won't start. good fuel pump and filter
- Where is the output speed sensor located? Is it under the battery?