REPLACED IGNITION COIL, BATTERY AND CONNECTIONS, AND FUEL FILTER. TURNS OVER BUT STILL WONT START.
NOT STARTING on 1994 Volkswagen Jetta
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta6 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta10 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta73 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1994 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in South Pomfret, VT
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($397 - 562) in Chemung, NY
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($146 - 223) in Hoyt, KS
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oak Park, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($192 - 223) in Welch, OK
- Engine Mount Replacement ($220 - 406) in Fort Lupton, CO