Over the last 8 months I've noticed that this vechicle has problems at idle, the engine once has shut down because it was idle'ing too low and wouldn't start for a about an hour or so? At stop lights I can see the RPMs vary between 500 - 1500? The car has about 106,000 miles, I'd like to keep it going for several more years, as I hear these cars can last for a while if properly maintained. Any insight would be great. Thank you.
Not Smooth @ Idle on 2003 BMW 325i
3 answersOctober 14, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
2003 BMW 325i Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,110 - 1,409) in Stinson Lake, NH
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Charlotte, MI
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fenton, IA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($72 - 99) in Bolinas, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($241 - 275) in Finleyville, PA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Amboy, WA