Over the last 8 months I've noticed that this vechicle has problems at idle, the engine once has shut down because it was idle'ing too low and wouldn't start for a about an hour or so? At stop lights I can see the RPMs vary between 500 - 1500? The car has about 106,000 miles, I'd like to keep it going for several more years, as I hear these cars can last for a while if properly maintained. Any insight would be great. Thank you.
Not Smooth @ Idle on 2003 BMW 325i
Asked by for the 2003 BMW 325i
3 answersOctober 14, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- My indicator and warning lights not working.
- My car does not go in drive, automatic transmission slipping after fluid change
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
2003 BMW 325i Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($260 - $366) in Stinson Lake, NH
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($206 - $383) in Charlotte, MI
- Valve Adjustment ($144 - $306) in Fenton, IA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Bolinas, CA
- Throttle Body Replacement ($592 - $664) in Finleyville, PA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Amboy, WA