stopped at a stop sign and when tried to drive, couldnt, engine just reved. Had to shift to 1 then work my way up to D. I have to do that everytime now, is the trans gone? does it need some kind of fluid other than trans fluid, that was at the proper level.
Not shifting gears properly or at all on 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche
Asked by for the 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
May 02, 2010
there is an internal issue. take it to sa trans shop and let them give you an estimate.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Avalanche Questions
- need help
- blower start for a while and then it shuts down no heat or cold air nothing
- driving down road, all warning lights came on & door locks started locking and
- is there a way to check the cam sensor without a frequency check?
- I am getting a bad o2 sensor code from auto zone P1133 and have replaced it 2x
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($756 - $1,015) in Redding, CT
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Clitherall, MN
- Alternator Replacement ($393 - $599) in Trenton, MO
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($196 - $274) in Dowagiac, MI
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($538 - $554) in Smicksburg, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($295 - $361) in Flemington, NJ