the serv. eng. soon light came on and the digital speedometer will not show up/ car wont shift through gears. Had the solonoid a and b changed in the transaxle and the vehicle speed sensor. None has worked. any suggestions?
not shifting gears on 1998 Cadillac Seville STS
1 answerMay 03, 2014
1 answerJune 14, 2010
0 answersSeptember 22, 2010
1 answerApril 18, 2011
1 answerJuly 12, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville STS Questions
- Car occasionally won't start and I would have to jump start ?
- Ran out if fuel now won't start even after putting gas in,
- engine does not reduce speed when I apply the brake. I think it may be a throttle sensor but not sure
- where is the map sensor located
- Car turns over but dash says remove key. Security issue. I don't know what to do next.