the serv. eng. soon light came on and the digital speedometer will not show up/ car wont shift through gears. Had the solonoid a and b changed in the transaxle and the vehicle speed sensor. None has worked. any suggestions?
not shifting gears on 1998 Cadillac Seville STS
1 answerMay 03, 2014
1 answerJune 14, 2010
0 answersSeptember 22, 2010
1 answerJuly 12, 2011
1 answerApril 18, 2011
- 1998 Cadillac Seville STS Repair and Maintenance
- 1998 Cadillac Seville STS Maintenance Schedule
- 1998 Cadillac Seville STS Problems(24)
- 1998 Cadillac Seville STS Repair Estimates
- 1998 Cadillac Seville STS Q&A(61)
- 1998 Cadillac Seville STS Recalls
- 1998 Cadillac Seville STS Shops
- 1998 Cadillac Seville STS Reviews(5)
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville STS Questions
- How do you adjust the driver seat without power?
- My car won't start cranks though changed coils crank and cam sensor and reflash
- What does it mean when the "service suspension" light comes on.
- the sunroof has stopped working and is partly open -help
- Heater blows cold, actuators working and cabin filter clear. What next?
1998 Cadillac Seville STS Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,192 - $1,594) in Saint Jo, TX
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($406 - $488) in Shawsville, VA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $62) in Stockton, IA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($178 - $231) in Rosedale, MS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($342 - $406) in Camp Pendleton, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($555 - $726) in Creal Springs, IL