when i try to start it the starter just truns but dont start,i put a new one in,but still does the same.
not passing fire to the starter on 1998 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
1998 Buick Century Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($74 - 131) in Rossville, IL
- Maintenance II ($132 - 194) in Brookland, AR
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Carmel, ME
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Marshall, WI
- Powertrain Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($44 - 56) in Clarks Summit, PA
- Tie Rod Replacement ($275 - 304) in Ripton, VT