when i try to start it the starter just truns but dont start,i put a new one in,but still does the same.
not passing fire to the starter on 1998 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1998 Buick Century Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Rossville, IL
- 97,500 Mile Service ($370 - 515) in Brookland, AR
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($200 - 555) in Carmel, ME
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($187 - 410) in Marshall, WI
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Clarks Summit, PA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 78) in Ripton, VT