Freon in ok. Is there a fuse under the hood? owners manual does not list one.
Not getting power to clutch connection plug. The fuse under the dash is OK. on 1995 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
1995 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Atlantic Mine, MI
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($432 - 562) in Milford Center, OH
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($119 - 147) in Lehigh Valley, PA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Grand Marais, MN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($33 - 212) in Depauw, IN
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($259 - 323) in Dodge Center, MN