why would my 1994 Chevrolet Cavalier not start, it is not getting no fire to the spark plugs, but is turning over and doing everything that it should be doing?
not getting no fire on 1994 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by ernesttiauli,
July 21, 2010
if your not getting spark, check the coil. if still not getting spark pop open the distributor gap and check the distributor rotor
1 answerOctober 10, 2012
2 answersOctober 05, 2010
1 answerFebruary 01, 2016
0 answersApril 25, 2011
2 answersOctober 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?