Relaced plugs,distributor cap,rotor and ignition coil. Ran for a week and died during a big rain storm. What could the problem be?
Not getting enough spark after replacing ignition coil. What could the problem b on 1994 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- Why does the engine stall a couple times when i first start my toyota t100 2.7
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
1994 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Ava, NY
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Medicine Lodge, KS
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($234 - 341) in East Boston, MA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($145 - 195) in Goodfellow Afb, TX
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($292 - 362) in Roseland, FL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($163 - 217) in Resaca, GA