Relaced plugs,distributor cap,rotor and ignition coil. Ran for a week and died during a big rain storm. What could the problem be?
Not getting enough spark after replacing ignition coil. What could the problem b on 1994 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
- My car has a code of P0450 - Evaporative Emmision System Pressure sensor switch.
1994 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($208 - 296) in Ava, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement ($148 - 195) in Medicine Lodge, KS
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($145 - 195) in East Boston, MA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($150 - 215) in Goodfellow Afb, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($838 - 908) in Roseland, FL
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($18 - 23) in Resaca, GA