I has the "U" code engine
Not firing, changed coil, ignition module, where should I check next? It's a "U" on 1995 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
1995 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Westhampton, NY
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in South Haven, MN
- AC Condenser Replacement ($428 - 502) in Monroe, OK
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Coeymans, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($315 - 381) in Tynan, TX
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Model, CO